Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to patent ideas good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn't have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They've got too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don't want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won't fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what isn't too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those Invention Help posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won't matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or Patenting An Idea the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.